Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thesis: reading the homilies

I haven't posted any new writing from my thesis, largely because I haven't done any for awhile. Instead I've been focused on reading through the homilies. I've finally finished, all 88 (in English), and taken over 30,000 words of notes on them. The next stage is to take my 9 criteria, work through my notes, and show the presence or absence of each of those criteria. So, after moving house, I hope to get stuck into that, and that should produce the bulk of my thesis over the next month or so. I still have a few sections of introduction to work on, and I need to do some methodology work as well. All in all, I'm fairly happy with progress so far, and I'm looking forward to producing some good material in the next 2-3 months.

No comments: