Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Moving & Books

I'm in the process of moving this week, hence little productivity and little blogging. I did make it in to college today to hear two excellent papers, once on biblical authority and genre, and the other on the use of repetition in Hebrews.

I've packed up almost all our books for the move, and even though we got rid of a few before the move, we still have a lot. I need to be more ruthless in getting rid of them. There are books that I own that I'll almost certainly never read, nor refer to, ever again. Those should go. As we look to overseas, there's also books that will need to go on some long semi-permanent loans to good friends. So if you'd like some more of my books, they could be available. And if you'd like to become a custodian for them during my project many years overseas, let me know.

Hope to be back to some more regular things next week.

No comments: