Monday, June 14, 2010

Next stage on the Gregory reader

With some time on my hands tonight I managed to get some more work done on the Gregory reader project. I've formatted the electronic text I have which, and produced an alphabetised word list. The next stage for me is to compress the word list by frequency, and match inflected forms to lexical forms. This will give me a master vocab list for the orations. Of course, the real work is still to come, when I move on from annotating vocabulary to writing commentary notes. Still, good to get things moving forward a little.

1 comment:

mapoulos said...

Keep up the good work! I'm excited to see where this project goes.