Monday, June 28, 2010

Assorted News

I've now recently had two separate individuals contact me to talk about some conversational Attic Greek in Sydney. So, if you're in Sydney, AUS and also interested, now is a good time to come out of the woodwork, and maybe we could form a small group together.


Last week I had the idea to start turning McGuffey's Readers into Greek and Latin. I realise not all will appreciate either the content or tone (I, too), but such a continuous graded public-domain reader makes excellent source material. I've made a start on the first reader, lessons 1-5. I think my plan will be to post them up sequentially over at cotidie, and to make some links available here when I complete major milestones. Feedback will be certainly welcome.

A few more ideas are simmering away in my brain, we'll see what comes out later this week.

Lastly, congratulations to my friends Russ & Aimee, married in Bendigo over the weekend. A lot of driving to be there but it was well worth it.

No comments: