Monday, May 31, 2010

Latin Winter Intensive

I am going ahead with a week-long Latin Intensive at Moore Theological College. Due to the costs of using a room for the week, it is (sadly) only open to college students. (I would have to charge double to open it up to externals).

The course will run 8:30-4:30, Mon-Fri, July, 12-16th.
The cost of the course will be $120 per student, which will include a textbook (Lingua Latina per se Illustrata; I can cut the cost if perchance you already own it).

We should cover between 1/3 and 1/2 of the book, which forms a complete course of Latin. If there is demand, I will run a follow-on course in the future.

I will need a minimum of 5 students to commit in order to cover costs of running the course. If you'd like to sign up, email me or chat to me at college (purple hair, can't be missed).

Enrolments by 11th June so that I can order some textbooks.

No comments: