Friday, November 06, 2009

November update

I realise I haven't blogged in a while. I make no particular promises on when I will resume posting content of value.

We had a lovely holiday in Victoria, visited some old friends, and some more recent ones; saw some spectacular parts of the world. While we were there we also met up with Pioneers at their head office, and have kicked off an official application process with them, in line with our plans to teach in Mongolia.

My wife's grandfather died and we cut our holiday short to attend the funeral. Now we are back, but I have been thrust straight into preparing talks for a youth camp, as well as interviewing for a number of jobs for next year.

Hoping life will settle a little next week and I will get back to the studies in full force.

No comments: