Sunday, October 11, 2009

A recent sermon and other news

I recently preached at Wahroonga Presbyterian on A Kingdom of Priests (1 Peter 2). I've done a few other sermons here and there, but they haven't made their way to mp3 yet.

The week just gone I have been on an HSC Study Camp. The HSC is our state's set of final secondary school exams, and Anglican Youthworks runs camps for final year students to help them study. And then each day they have some activities including a talk from the Bible (that's my main bit) and discussion groups. It's a pretty good idea, and I had a really good week.

I'm currently looking for some work for next year. Something for those who pray to pray for.

2 weeks holiday is coming up in another week, so I will be even more absent than lately. Look forward to resuming some blogging on Chrysostom, the series on violence, and other miscellaneous topics on my return.

2 comments:

Sam C said...

Which camp? I was just down at Deer Park in Port Hacking for Spring 1B myself. Pretty tired!

Seumas Macdonald said...

I was down at Waterslea. Good times.